Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
1. LUKI Co Ltd will act on your behalf as your agent and syndicate manager for the purchase of entries and the distribution of winnings for your chosen lotteries and online games.
2. Charges will be in accordance with the scale fees set out and as such are non-negotiable. It will be the responsibility of the principal (i.e. you) to ensure that correct instructions are given to LUKI Co Ltd to effect the purchase of tickets.
3. Purchase details, i.e. chosen numbers and number of lines, must be provided to LUKI Co Ltd prior to the cut off time to the applicable date of draw.
4. Full payment for the purchase of tickets (i.e. face value of ticket plus LUKI Co Ltd scale fees) must be made by way of cleared funds prior to the cut off time to the applicable date of draw.
5. LUKI Co Ltd will forward verification of ticket purchase prior to the draw. It will be your sole responsibility to ensure the details on the ticket are in accordance with the instruction provided to LUKI Co Ltd. If they are not, you must notify LUKI Co Ltd prior to the cut off time to the applicable date of draw.
Failing which LUKI Co Ltd will accept no liability for any errors that may have occurred.
6. LUKI Co Ltd cannot be held liable for any lost or delayed transactions caused by the failure of the aforementioned lottery computers or for any other computer or communications fault that may occur in the transaction of this business.
7. Late payment will result in no purchase of tickets being made for the next applicable draw, but will then be used to effect purchase of tickets for the next consecutive draw.
8. LUKI Co Ltd will make every effort to contact the individual in the event of a winning draw but it is the responsibility of you the purchaser to notify LUKI Co Ltd of any winning combination upon which a claim is made within 100 days of the date for which the applicable draw was made.
9. In the event of your ticket providing a winning combination or any number of winning combinations, LUKI Co Ltd will be entitled to retain a 5% share as syndicate manager of any prize monies. This will cover administration charges, collection fees and any other associated costs. However should you choose to use your winning prize to continue to purchase entries for your chosen games no charges will be made.
10. You may not purchase tickets or claim prize monies if under the age of 18.
11. Any user/customer supplying false or misleading information: telephone number, fax, email, address, name, credit card information and everything related but not limited to, will forfeit any prize won through this service without notification.
12. The ticket is purchased on your behalf subject to the rules for on line games and the applicable game procedures. In the event of your failure to comply with those rules and procedures, the ticket purchased on your behalf shall become the property of LUKI.CO.LTD and any prize monies resulting therefrom shall remain the property of LUKI.CO.LTD absolutely.
13. To cancel a repeat order notification needs to be received by us before the last draw date of the applicable ticket. This can be done via email and needs to contain the following imformation: member name, order ID and ticket ID of the ticket that requires cancellation.
14. Tickets for the lottery syndicates are purchased collectively and any winnings distributed equally dependant upon the amount of shares purchased.
15. By playing in a syndicate you will automatically become a syndicate member and as such are agreeing to the terms and conditions as set out for syndicate play.
16. You agree that Luki Lotto (Luki Co Ltd) will act as Syndicate Group Manager and be responsible for the purchase of tickets on the behalf of the syndicate members and will distribute the winnings in equal shares to the syndicate members dependant upon the number of shares that each syndicate member has purchased for each given syndicate.
17. If at any given time that a syndicate has not been filled with a sufficient number of players Luki Lotto reserves the right to suspend the syndicate or move the number of shares to another partly filled syndicate without prior notice.
18. In the unlikely event that the operator of the given lottery game requires the repayment of any monies paid to us in prizes, you will hereby undertake to pay to us a sum equal to your winnings within 14 days of a written request from us. You also agree to fully indemnify us against all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) arising out of any breach by you of the provisions of this clause.
19. All orders must be received and processed before the cut-off time of the given lottery game. If for any reason an order is processed after the deadline due to a technical fault, malevolent interference or for any other reason it will be deemed to be void and any winning amounts will remain the property of Luki Co Ltd.
20. In the event of a void order the amount of that order will be credited to the members account if the payment has been made in good faith and in accordance with our terms and conditions.
21. LUKI Co Ltd reserves the right to change, remove or make additions to this service without prior notice.
The term 'Lottery UK International' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website Luki Co Ltd whose company details can be found via Companies House, Bloomsbury Street, London WC1B 3XD www.companieshouse.gov.uk registration number 3351115. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website is in no way affiliated with, associated with or approved or endorsed by Camelot Group Plc or the National Lottery Commission.